Future of Education:
What will “school” be like in the future? How will teachers be relevant in the future? What will be taught at schools, and how will the syllabus and curriculum be determined? With Multi Massive Online Courses already augmenting the landscape of education, it is time to address how the future academic experience for students will be altered and what will the teacher’s role be in all this.
- Communication. Critical thinking. Creativity should be present in all classrooms of the future, according to Joe Ruhl, winner of many educational awards. Watch It Here!
- Technology is rapidly impacting the future of higher education globally. Coursera president Daphne Koller discusses how online learning, virtual classrooms and teaching methods are changing the college experience.
- Steven Mintz, Executive Director of the University of Texas System’s Institute for Transformational Learning and Professor of History at the University of Texas at Austin, looks to reimagine the academic experience with new models, new delivery methods, new faculty roles.
- Finding new ways to teach the digital generation, bringing down the cost of a college education and ensuring that more students graduate are among the biggest challenges facing institutions of higher learning today according to a New York Times article.
- This Deloitte University Press report delves into how colleges, universities, businesses, and governments can prepare for a new age of lifelong learning.